47 Quogue Street
Quogue, NY 11959
Nestled in the picturesque village of Quogue, The Quogue Club at Hallock House offers luxurious hotel, dining and meeting accommodations, featuring exceptional décor personally created by world-famous designer Alexa Hampton, perennially one of the Architectural Digest’s Top 100 Designers. Chef Matt Birnstill’s creatively seasonal menus, highlighting locally sourced ingredients, always earn high praise from the most discerning palates.
The dedicated staff can arrange numerous off-premise activities for your group, including golf at the members only private Laurel Links Country Club, access to the very private Quogue Village beach, tennis at Westhampton Beach Tennis & Sport, wine tastings at Long Island’s North Fork vineyards, paddle boarding, fishing, shopping excursions and more.
Exclusive, luxurious, yet unpretentious, you will find The Quogue Club offers a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere that will feel like a home away from home. Consider The Quogue for one of your room blocks for a Hamptons or North Fork wedding, a wedding rehearsal dinner or brunch, a weekend respite from wedding planning or the wedding night, especially if you have chosen the fabulous event space for your celebration. Contact The Quogue Club today to start planning your perfect Hamptons / North Fork room block or vacation stay.Launch website »
- Farm to Fork Dining
- 100% Custom Private Events Menus
- Curate Wine List by our Wine Sommelier
- Fitness Center with Exercise Classes
- Yoga Studio with Yoga and Barre Classes
- Private Massage Room
- Child-friendly with Dedicated Family Lounge
- Access to Golf at the private, members-only Laurel Links Golf Course
- Tennis at the local Westhampton Beach Tennis & Sport
- Easy Access to a Variety of Water Sports including Paddle Boarding and Kayaking
- Access to the Private Quogue Village Beach